With a Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card, you can earn 60,000 miles promotion when you spend $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months from account opening. Plus, earn an additional $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new card within the the first six months of having the card. One of the greatest things about this card is that there is no lifetime language! If you would like to find out more about this promotion, please continue to read below.
Editor’s Note: Interested in the best card for hotel stays? If so, see our section on the best credit cards for hotel stays.
|With the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express:
-Earn 30,000 Bonus Miles after spending $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
-Earn 2 miles on every dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 1 mile for every eligible dollar spent on purchases.
-Check your first bag free on Delta flights - that's a savings of up to $200 per round trip for a family of four.
-Want even more flexibility? Pay with Miles is a Card Member feature that gives you the option to redeem miles for all or part of the price of your tickets on Delta.com.
-Settle into your seat sooner with Priority Boarding.
-Enjoy a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
-See Rates & Fees
Table of Contents
Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card Features
- Earn 60,000 Bonus Miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months and a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 6 months.
- Plus, earn an additional $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new card within the the first three months
- 2X miles spent on purchases made directly through Delta
- Reduced Delta Sky Club Access
- First checked bag is free
- Priority boarding
- 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets
- Be qualified for Medallion Qualification Dollar (MQD) waiver — make at least $25,000 in purchases in that year with your card
- No foreign transaction fee
- $0 first year, then annual fee of $95 thereafter
Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card: If this bonus appeals to you, click this link to apply now!
As a limited time offer, you can earn 60,000 Bonus Miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months and a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
Unlike the Platinum version of this card, the Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card offers a smaller promotion with more limited benefits due this card having a lower annual fee.
Just to point out, some things that the gold version does NOT offer are:
- a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each your upon renewal of your card
- an additional amount of MQMs or any at all
As mentioned, this card has an annual fee of $95, but it is waived the first year. This will allow you to save a bit of money your first year to spend in other areas.
And if you would like to take advantage of the SkyMiles program by using the miles you earn to pay (either fully or partially) for your flights and would like to earn miles on your everyday purchases to later redeem for future flights, then this card would be a great fit for you.
Note, while doing some online searching about this offer, I found out that if you’ve recently applied for an American Express card, they usually won’t match sign-up bonuses if a higher one is being offered. They will, however, at times offer their customers or potential customers courtesy points to make up for not allowing you to match up offers. So make sure to read the fine print and call to ask about questions you may have before simply applying and end up with the shorter end of the stick. Also, keep in mind this targeted offer has no lifetime language so keep that in mind as well.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy for more credit card bonuses, and if you’re looking for more options from American Express then visit our Best American Express Credit Card Promotions page for more information!