With a Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card, you can earn 30,000 miles promotion when you spend $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months from account opening. Plus, earn an additional $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new card within the the first three months of having the card. If you would like to find out more about this promotion, please continue to read below.
Editor’s Note: Interested in the best card for hotel stays? If so, see our section on the best credit cards for hotel stays.
Table of Contents
Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card Features
- Earn 30,000 Bonus Miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months and a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn an additional $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new card within the the first three months
- 2X miles spent on purchases made directly through Delta
- Reduced Delta Sky Club Access
- First checked bag is free
- Priority boarding
- 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets
- Be qualified for Medallion Qualification Dollar (MQD) waiver — make at least $25,000 in purchases in that year with your card
- No foreign transaction fee
- $0 first year, then annual fee of $95 thereafter
Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card: If this bonus appeals to you, click this link to apply now!
As a limited time offer, you can earn 30,000 Bonus Miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months and a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
Unlike the Platinum version of this card, the Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card offers a smaller promotion with more limited benefits due this card having a lower annual fee.
Just to point out, some things that the gold version does NOT offer are:
- a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each your upon renewal of your card
- an additional amount of MQMs or any at all
As mentioned, this card has an annual fee of $95, but it is waived the first year. This will allow you to save a bit of money your first year to spend in other areas.
And if you would like to take advantage of the SkyMiles program by using the miles you earn to pay (either fully or partially) for your flights and would like to earn miles on your everyday purchases to later redeem for future flights, then this card would be a great fit for you.
Note, while doing some online searching about this offer, I found out that if you’ve recently applied for an American Express card, they usually won’t match sign-up bonuses if a higher one is being offered. They will, however, at times offer their customers or potential customers courtesy points to make up for not allowing you to match up offers. So make sure to read the fine print and call to ask about questions you may have before simply applying and end up with the shorter end of the stick
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy for more credit card bonuses.