Available Nationwide, First Internet Bank is offering you a 2.02% APY Rate on your funds when you fund a Money Market Account with at least $100. Below is all the information you need to earn a First Internet Bank Money Market Account!
In addition to the current rate from First Internet Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in getting a credit card, look at our full list of the Best Credit Cards!
Table of Contents
First Internet Bank Money Market Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 2.02% APY on your funds. Open a new First Internet Bank Money Market Account with a minimum opening deposit of $100 to start earning interest today!
- Bonus Offer: 2.02% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide (Locator)
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $100
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Service Fee: $5, see below how to waive
- Early Termination Fees: None listed, check with CSR for more information
- Promo Code(s): None
First Internet Bank Money Market Account: Consider opening a Money Market Account with First Internet Bank to receive an interest rate of 2.02% APY on your funds. Apply today!
First Internet Bank Money Market Account Rates
|$25,000 +||2.02% APY|
|$100- $25,000||1.81% APY|
- Online and Mobile Banking
- 24/7 online access to your account
- Open an account and start earning with just $100
- FDIC Insured
Simply open a new Money Market Account from First Internet Bank with an opening deposit of $100 and start earning interest!
Avoid Monthly Fees
- $5, can be waived when you keep an average daily balance of $4,000
Pretty good savings account rate with what looks to be at any balance amount. If you know of any account similar to this or better, please let us know by commenting below! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® High-Yield Savings Account
- Discover Bank Online Savings Account
- HSBC Direct Savings Account
- CIT Bank Money Market Account
- Barclays Online Savings Account
- Synchrony Bank Promotions
|With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
-0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 16.99-25.74%. Balance transfer fee is 5% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
-Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase - it's automatic
-Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
-No minimum to redeem for cash back
-Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
-Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
-No annual fee