For residents of Wisconsin, First Federal Bank of Wisconsin is offering you a chance to earn a $200 bonus when you sign up for a new checking account and meet specified requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your First Federal Bank of Wisconsin $200 Rewards Checking Bonus!
In addition to the current promotion from First Federal Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
First Federal Bank of Wisconsin $200 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your First Federal Bank of Wisconsin $200 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and meet the specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: First Federal Bank of Wisconsin $200 Checking Bonus
- Availability: WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 12/31/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $50
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, at least $250 within 90 days of account opening
- Monthly Service Fee: $0 to $10, varies by account (see below for more information)
- Early Termination Fees: Account must remain open for at least 180 days to obtain the bonus.
- Promo Code(s): None
First Federal Bank of Wisconsin $200 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today!
To earn your $200 bonus, simply open a new checking account with a minimum of $50. From there:
- Customer must make three (3) payments using First Federal Bank online bill pay
- Have a recurring direct deposit of $250 or more from a valid employer payroll/pension or government entity within 45 days of account opening to receive the $200 cash bonus
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Rewards Checking: $10, can we waived if you complete the following every month: 10 debit card transactions, sign up for eStatements, and complete either a direct deposit of $250 or 2 automatic debit cards
If you qualify for this First Federal Bank of Wisconsin $200 Checking Bonus, definitely give it a shot. Requirements are very simple for this $200 offer and it is reported to incur a soft pull. Let us know in the comments section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions!
Be sure to take a look at our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Bonus – $200 H5 Promotion
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes: $200, $300, $350, $500
- HSBC Bank $350 Advance Checking Bonus
- Chase Total Checking Account – $200 Cash Bonus
- HSBC Bank $750 Premier Checking Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Account – $300 Cash Bonus
- TD Bank $300 Checking Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review – $100 Bonus Promotion
- TD Bank $150 Checking Bonus
|With the Chase Freedom® Card:
-0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 16.99-25.74%. Balance transfer fee is 5% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
-Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
-Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
-Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter
-Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
-Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
-Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
-No annual fee