California residents can earn a $100 bonus from Fast Federal Credit Union when opening a new checking account and meeting certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Fast Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus!
Editor’s Note: Anyone who lives, works, or worships in Kings County can Join FAST!
Table of Contents
Fast Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your Fast Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and meet specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Fast Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 10/31/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $25
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Service Fee: Unknown
- Early Termination Fees: If account is closed within 6 months of account opening, $100 will be deducted at account closing.
- Promo Code(s): None
Fast Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today!
Minimum to open is $25 (non-members will need to first open a savings account, minimum $25). To qualify, requirements must be met & be new to FAST Credit Union. Transactions must post & settle in a calendar month, & $100 must be claimed, within 60 days of account being opened.
The requirements are:
- Just make 12 debit card purchases, set up direct deposit or an automatic payment from your account, and receive electronic statements instead of paper.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Elite Checking Account: Not listed
- Classic Club Checking Account: Not listed
- Organization Checking Account: Not listed
- Business Checking Account: Not listed
- FAST Rewards Checking Account: Not listed
Fairly simple bonus to earn this Fast Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus. Be sure to check with a banker to ensure that it will trigger a soft pull so it won’t affect your credit history! Please let us know if you find out the credit funding info, monthly fees, or whether this will trigger a hard/soft pull. Do you have any bank bonuses, deals, or promotions that you know of that you recommend? If so, please comment below with the offer so our readers can also benefit! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!