Available Nationwide, EBSB Direct is offering you a 2.50% APY Rate on your funds when you open a Savings Account. Below is all the information you need to earn a 2.50% APY Rate on your funds up to $1 Million when you open a Savings account.
In addition to the current rate from EBSB Direct, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in getting a credit card, look at our full list of the Best Credit Cards!
Table of Contents
EBSB Direct Savings Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 2.50% APY on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 2.50% APY Rate
- Minimum Balance: $5,000
- Maximum Balance: $1,000,000
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: No
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $50
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Monthly Service Fee: Not Listed
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
EBSB Direct Savings Account: Consider opening a Savings Account to receive an interest rate of 2.50% APY Rate on your funds.
- Low Minimum Deposit: As long as you open your savings account with at least $50 you can earn interest.
- FDIC Insured: You can feel confident knowing that your funds are insured up to the maximum amount of $250,000.
- DIF Insured: The DIF is a private, industry-sponsored insurance fund that insures all deposits above Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) limits at Massachusetts-chartered savings banks.
- Submit your application
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds to the bank account
- Earn 2.50% APY for meeting the balance requirement.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- No monthly fees
Highest savings account rate with just $5K deposit. If you know of any account similar to this or better, please let us know by commenting below! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® High-Yield Savings Account
- Discover Bank Online Savings Account
- HSBC Direct Savings Account
- CIT Bank Money Market Account
- Barclays Online Savings Account
- Synchrony Bank Promotions
|With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
-0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 16.74-25.49%. Balance transfer fee is 5% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
-Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase - it's automatic
-Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
-No minimum to redeem for cash back
-Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
-Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
-No annual fee