Available Nationwide, CommunityWide Federal Credit Union is offering 2.25% APY on your funds for opening up a High Rate Quarterly Fund Account. Below is information on how you can get 2.25% APY on your funds when you open a High Rate Quarterly Fund Account.
Eligibility: Membership in Communitywide Federal Credit Union is open to members of the Michiana Goodwill Boosters or the Marine Corps League of St. Joseph Valley. Membership is also open to those who work in Adams Engineering Company, Syscon International, and over 40 other Select Employer Groups.
In addition to the current rate from CommunityWide Federal Credit Union, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in getting a credit card, look at our full list of the Best Credit Cards!
Table of Contents
CommunityWide Fed Credit Union High Rate Quarterly Fund Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 2.25% APY on your funds. Open a new account and start earning interest and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 2.25% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
CommunityWide Fed Credit Union High Rate Quarterly Fund Account: Consider opening a High Rate Quarterly Fund Account to receive an interest rate of 2.25% APY Rate on your funds.
- Earn the most dividends possible and keep flexibility.
- Deposit anytime. Withdraw penalty free on the 1st to 5th of each new quarter
- Penalty is the same to the dividends that would be earned in 30 days on the total being withdrawn
Simply open a new Savings Account from CommunityWide Fed Credit Union High Rate Quarterly Fund Account and start earning the 2.25% APY Rate!
Avoid Monthly Fees
- There are no monthly fees
Pretty good savings account rate with what looks to be at any balance amount. If you know of any account similar to this or better, please let us know by commenting below! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® High-Yield Savings Account
- Discover Bank Online Savings Account
- HSBC Direct Savings Account
- CIT Bank Money Market Account
- Barclays Online Savings Account
- Synchrony Bank Promotions
|With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
-0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 16.74-25.49%. Balance transfer fee is 5% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
-Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase - it's automatic
-Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
-No minimum to redeem for cash back
-Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
-Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
-No annual fee