Residents in Idaho, Oregon, and Washington can earn a $100 bonus from Columbia Bank by opening a new checking account and meeting certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Columbia Bank $100 Checking Offer!
Table of Contents
Columbia Bank $100 Checking Offer Summary
To earn your Columbia Bank $100 Checking Bonus simply open a new checking account and meet the specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Columbia Bank $100 Checking Offer
- Availability: ID, OR, WA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 02/28/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown. Let us know
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $25
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: $3, $5, $20; see below on how to waive the fees
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Columbia Bank $100 Checking Offer: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today!
To receive the $100 incentive:
- Bring in code (need to enter information on landing page)
- Open a Neighborhood Account, Relationship Account or Foundation Account, subject to approval,
- Receive a qualifying recurring direct deposit of $500 or more made to the account within 90 days of account opening
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Neighborhood Account: $5 monthly fee waived with
- A minimum daily balance of $2,500 OR
- 10 debit card transactions OR
- One direct deposit OR
- Age 62 and older OR
- Military ID or Student ID on record
- Relationship Account: $20 monthly fee waived with
- Minimum daily balance of $10,000 OR
- Minimum combined balances of $25,000
- Foundation Account: $3 monthly fee unless if you’re age 17 and younger (then no fee)
This Columbia Bank $100 Checking Offer is quite simple to earn but does have info missing to actually recommend it such as whether or not this triggers a soft pull or not! If it does, then it would be worthwhile. If you have any info regarding credit card funding, credit inquiry, or early account termination fees, let us know! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!