Available nationwide, Colorado Federal Savings Bank is offering you a 1.65% APY on your funds for opening a new Colorado Federal Savings Bank Premier Savings Account. Below is all the information you need to earn 1.65% APY Rate on your funds when you open a Colorado Federal Savings Bank Premier Savings Account.
Table of Contents
Colorado Federal Savings Bank Premier Savings Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 1.65% APY on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 1.65% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull?
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $50K
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: A fee of $25 is charged for each withdrawal over the maximum of six (6) per monthly statement cycle. Fees could reduce earnings on the account.
- Promo Code(s): None
Colorado Federal Savings Bank Premier Savings Account: Consider opening an account to receive an interest rate of 1.65% APY Rate on your funds. Apply today!
- Peace of Mind: Enjoy your account with no hidden fees and no maintenance fees.
- Convenient Deposits: You may access your funds through ACH (up to 6 withdrawal transactions per monthly statement cycle).
- Easy Transfers: Free online transfers allow you to conveniently move funds to your existing external bank account.
- Always Keep Track of Your Funds: Access your account anytime, anywhere with online banking
Simply open a new Colorado Federal Savings Bank Premier Savings Account and start earning the 1.65% APY Rate!
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Colorado Federal Savings Bank Premier Savings Account: No monthly fees
With this account, keep in mind that you will need a minimum balance of $50K to earn the offered rate which is obscenely high. Definitely better accounts out there but this account still offers a competitive rate compared to your brick and mortar banks/credit unions. Let us know if you have any info regarding on whether this account triggers a hard/soft pull. If you know of any account similar to this or better, please let us know by commenting below! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals and/or for more bank rates!