With the Citi Sears Mastercard, you have the opportunity to earn a $150 statement credit bonus when making eligible purchases totaling $1,500 or more are made and post to your account within 90 days from account opening! You only have until December 27, 2017 to sign up for this card and receive your bonus, so don’t hesitate to earn! Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Citi Sears Mastercard $150 Statement Credit Bonus!
Get 5% Back In Points On Eligible Purchases At Gas Stations
Find more of the best cards for Gas Purchases here.
Get 3% Back In Points On Eligible Purchases At Groceries or Restaurants
Editor’s Note: If you are interested in more Citibank Deals, Bonuses, and Promotions, see our compiled list of Citibank Deals here.
Table of Contents
Citi Sears Mastercard Benefits
- Earn 5% back in points on eligible purchases at gas stations,
- Earn 3% on eligible purchases at grocery stores or restaurants,
- (5% and 3% back on the first $10,000 of combined eligible purchases made on gas, groceries and restaurants and 1% thereafter);
- Earn 2% on eligible purchases at Sears and Kmart (including online)
- Earn 1% back on all other eligible purchases for 12 months from the date your Sears Mastercard is opened when you are a Shop Your Way member with a Sears Mastercard that is linked to the Shop Your Way account.
- NO ANNUAL FEE
Citi Sears Mastercard: If you are interested in this bonus offer, apply today!
Citi Sears Mastercard PDF Printout: Click on the PDF printout for more information on this bonus.
Once you’re approved for the Citi Sears Mastercard, simply spend $1,500 on eligible purchases in the first 90 days to earn your $150 statement credit bonus.
If you’re able to complete the spending requirement, this should be an easy $150 bonus for you. What I like about this card is the nice return on certain categories and NO ANNUAL FEE. Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this card in the comment section below! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more best credit card deals! Interested in the best card for office supply purchases for your business? If so, see our section on the best credit cards for office supply purchases.