Available nationwide, you can earn 2.05% APY on your funds when you open up a new CIT Bank No-Penalty CD Account! With a CIT Bank No-Penalty CD Account, get the security of an 11-month CD! Know that you can withdraw the total balance and interest earned without penalty seven days or later after funds have been received. Keep in mind, no withdrawals are permitted during the first six days after receipt of funds. If you’re interested, below is all the information and details you need to open your CIT Bank No-Penalty CD Account!
Editor’s Note: Want more of what CIT Bank has to offer? If so, see our full list of CIT Bank deals here or an archive of anything CIT Bank related here. Listed below is just a few reviews/posts in our CIT Bank archive:
- CIT Bank Mobile Banking App Review
- CIT Bank Gifts For Minors with Major Advantages
- CIT Bank Banking & IRA Forms
- CIT Bank Low Down Payment Program
- CIT Bank Jumbo Mortgage Refinance Loans
- CIT Bank Financial Insights Across Generations
- CIT Bank IRA Withdrawal Rules
- CIT Bank Choosing A Savings Partner Tips
- CIT Bank CD Laddering Strategy
- CIT Bank How To Protect Your Identity Tips
- CIT Bank Life Hacks For Saving Money
- CIT Bank Home Buying Tips
|With the CIT Bank No-Penalty 11-Month CD:
-Earn 2.05% APY on your funds with just a $1,000 minimum deposit.
-The perfect balance between a great fixed rate and flexible money access.
-Access funds, if needed. No penalty.
-No opening or maintenance fees
-Shorter 11-month timeframe and a great APY
-If you need your funds prior to the maturity date, you can withdraw your money — including any interest earned — beginning seven days after the funds have been received. No penalty. No problem. It's the security of a CD with the flexibility to access your funds early if you need them.
Table of Contents
CIT Bank No-Penalty CD Account Summary
Open up a new CIT Bank No-Penalty CD Account to earn a fantastic, competitive APY on your funds! This offer is available nationwide.
- Rate Offer: Earn 2.05% APY on a new CD Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $1,000 minimum
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None listed
- Early Termination Fees: See “Account Overview” below
- Auto Renewal: Unknown, but more than likely.
- Promo Code(s): None
- Minimum deposit of $1,000
- You may withdraw the total balance and interest earned, without penalty, beginning seven days after funds have been received for your CD
- No withdrawals are permitted during the first six days following the receipt of funds
- No account opening or maintenance fees
- Daily compounding interest to maximize your earning potential
- FDIC insured
|11 Month||2.05% APY|
CIT Bank No-Penalty CD Account: If you’re looking for a CD with a high competitive rate, consider opening a CIT Bank No-Penalty CD Account! Rest assured that your money is FDIC-insured up to $250,000!
- Apply today: Visit CIT Bank online and open a new CIT Bank No Penalty CD Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number.
- Select your term: Select a term of your choice.
- Fund your account: Make the minimum opening deposit.
- Verify information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Receive a confirmation email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
CIT Bank Contact Information
Need Assistance? Contact a representative by calling 1-855-462-2652.
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees involved with this CD Account.
CIT Bank Online App
- All your banking, in your pocket or purse. Download the CIT Bank App today via iOS or Android.
- If you do not have a supported Apple or Android device, you can access these features at m.bankoncit.com.
Still Have Questions?
- Reach someone helpful 24/7. Call 855-462-2652!
The CIT Bank No-Penalty CD Account offers a phenomenal APY on your funds with ONLY a $1,000 initial deposit! According to GoBankingRates, it’s one of the “Best CD Accounts of 2016.” With that said, I’ll definitely be opening an account and make the switch to earn a little more as a few of my CD Accounts are near maturity. Apply today! Please inform us if you find out any information regarding credit card funding or inquiry info. In addition, let us know about your thoughts and experience with CIT Bank in the comment section below. Check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals and the best CD rate offers!