Interested in opening an account for your business? Chase business checking is just the beginning – and they are committed to convenience, customer service, and account security. In branch, online and by phone – it’s banking that works for you & your business. Definitely consider opening the Chase Total Business Checking® Account – their most popular checking account! This account is most ideal for small and growing businesses and you and benefit from the following features with any business checking account: mobile banking, online banking, getting access to 16,000 ATMs, debit cards, & more!
Wait there’s more! If you’re a new business checking customer opening the Chase Total Business Checking®, you can earn a $200 bonus when you deposit $1,000 in new money within 20 business days of account opening, maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete five qualifying transactions within 60 days — debit card purchases, Chase QuickDepositSM, ACH (Credits) and wires (Credits and Debits). Keep in mind that this offer is valid until October 10, 2018!
You will need a coupon code to redeem this offer! You can click “Learn more” below and be directed to the promotional offer page to submit your email to receive the coupon offer!
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in what more Chase has to offer, see our list of Chase Coupons!
Table of Contents
- 1 Where Are Chase Brick & Mortar Locations Available?
- 2 Chase Total Business Checking Account Summary
- 3 Chase Total Business Checking Account Application Link
- 4 Chase Total Business Checking Account Details
- 5 Chase Total Business Checking Account Features
- 6 Chase Total Business Checking Account Bonus Requirements
- 7 How To Avoid The Monthly Fee
- 8 Chase Total Business Checking Account Fees
- 9 Make The Switch To Chase
- 10 Chase Digital Banking
- 11 Chase Business Banking Debit Cards:
- 12 Chase Business Banking Services
- 13 Chase Mobile Banking
- 14 Chase Text Banking
- 15 Chase Fraud Protection Services
- 16 Chase Bank Routing Transit Number
- 17 Personal Account Options
- 18 Still Have Questions?
- 19 Author’s Verdict
Where Are Chase Brick & Mortar Locations Available?
Chase is available nationwide – however the physical locations are located in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA, WI, WV.
Chase Total Business Checking Account Summary
- Account Type: Chase Total Business Checking®
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: Expired
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit Requirement:
- $25 minimum but $1,000 in new money within 20 business days of account opening
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Service Fee: Yes, see how to avoid monthly fees below.
- Early Termination Fees: If the checking account is closed within six months after opening, bonus amount for that account will be deducted at closing.
- Promo Code(s): Must enter email on online promo page to receive coupon offer to bring in-branch.
Important: Many of our sources and readers have said they are not able to receive this bonus because of their location. Be sure to contact a Chase representative to see if you qualify.
Note: You can only receive one new business checking account related bonus per calendar year and only one bonus per account.
Chase Total Business Checking Account Application Link
Chase Total Business Checking®: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, visit the link provided or click “get coupon” below and submit your email to receive the coupon code. Then visit your nearest branch to open a new business checking account and meet certain requirements.
If you are interested in more Chase Bank Deals, Bonuses, and Promotions, see our compiled list of Chase Bank Deals.
Chase Total Business Checking Account Details
Chase Total Business Checking Account Features
Chase for Business can help support you, so you can focus on your business. Get these benefits with your Chase Total Business Checking® Account:
- 100 transactions per month at no charge, plus unlimited electronic deposits
- $5,000 cash deposit per statement cycle without an additional fee
- Send and receive funds with wire transfers, Chase QuickDepositSM, Chase OnlineSM Bill Pay and more
- Access to Chase OnlineSM Banking and Chase Mobile® Banking
- Chase Business Debit, Deposit and ATM cards offer owners control and provide options for signers and employees to access ATMs and make purchases
- Associate Debit and Employee Deposit Cards available upon request
- Monthly service fee waived on a linked Chase business savings account
- Chase Military Banking available for servicemembers
- Access to 16,000 ATMs and 5,100 branches
- 24/7 customer service
Chase Total Business Checking Account Bonus Requirements
Here’s how to earn your Chase Total Business Checking® account bonus:
- Click the link above or “get coupon. You’ll then be directed to the offer page where you can enter your e-mail and Chase will e-mail you a $200 bonus coupon offer.
- Open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account
- Deposit $1,000 or more in new money into your new checking account within 20 business days of account opening
- Maintain at least $1,000 balance for 60 days from the date of deposit. The new money cannot be funds held by Chase or its affiliates.
- Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 60 days – debit card purchases, checks paid, Chase QuickDepositSM, ACH (Credits and Debits), wires (Credits and Debits)
After you have completed all the above checking requirements, Chase will deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days.
How To Avoid The Monthly Fee
With the Chase Total Business Checking®, it does have a $15 monthly fee! However, it is able to be waived! You can avoid the $15 monthly fee with the following qualifications:
- When you maintain a daily minimum balance of $1,500 or more OR
- If you maintain a linked Chase Private Client Checking or Chase Premier Platinum Checking personal account.
Otherwise only $12 when you enroll in paperless statements.
Chase Total Business Checking Account Fees
The Chase Total Business Checking® Account comes with some domestic and international fees on transactions. Some of the fees will apply when there are insufficient funds, when using a non-Chase ATM, and overdraft fees. Below are the listed fees so you can be prepared when using your Chase Total Business Checking® to avoid as many fees as possible!
|Monthly Maintenance Fee||$15; $12 when you enroll in paperless statements.|
|Transaction Fees||$0.40 each (first 100 are free)|
|Cash Deposit Fees||0.3% for each dollar over $5,000.|
|Domestic Incoming Wire Transfer||$15|
|Domestic Outgoing Wire Transfer||$35|
|International Incoming Wire Transfer||$15|
|International Outgoing Wire Transfer||$40|
With the Chase Total Business Checking® account, transaction fees will not be charged for all electronic deposits, excluding incoming wires, and the first 100 debits and non-electronic deposits each statement cycle. The first $5,000 in cash deposits per month with no fee (standard cash deposit fees apply above $5,000)
Effective as of 03/11/2018 and are subject to change.
For more details on Chase Total Business Checking® fees refer to their terms and fees page.
Make The Switch To Chase
Already have an existing business checking account and you want to make the switch? Chase makes it easy with just four easy steps! You can use their online checklist! You will find all the info & forms you need to transfer your current business checking account to your new Chase Total Business Checking® all in one place. Chase wants this transition to be as smooth as possible so below is a checklist to help guide you through the process so you can start taking advantage of all the convenient benefits Chase has to offer you! If you would like to print out the checklists, Chase has provided this checklist PDF file for you.
- Open your new Chase Business checking account*
- Enroll in Chase Business Online and Chase Mobile**
- Transfer your automatic payments and deposits to your new Chase account***
- Close your old account****
*Business accounts and services are subject to approval. Terms, conditions and fees may apply.
**Chase Mobile® app is available for select mobile devices. Enroll in Chase OnlineSM or on the Chase Mobile® app. Message and data rates apply.
***Chase is not responsible for any fees/costs associated with closure of existing accounts or transfer of funds.
****Chase is not responsible for former account fees and charges associated with cancellation of automatic payments and deposits.
Chase Digital Banking
Save time with digital tools that help you bank from virtually anywhere.
|Chase Bank Digital Tools|
|Paperless Statements: Access up to 7 years of statements online or on your mobile device.||Online Bill Pay: Make payments securely at chase.com or with your mobile device.|
|Access & Security Manager: Delegate how you manage cash online without giving up control and security.||Account Alerts: Securely manage your money on the go.|
|Chase QuickPay® with ZelleSM: Easily send money to another person without cash or checks.||Wire Transfers: Transfer money across the country and globe.|
|Chase QuickDepositSM: Use a scanner (contract required, fees may apply) or mobile device to deposit checks directly into your checking account.|
Online Bill Pay:
- Pay Bills Online – Send payments to virtually anyone or any company in the U.S. with Chase OnlineSM Bill Pay.
- Pay bills electronically; no need to buy stamps or write checks.
- Make one-time or recurring payments.
- Track expenses with up to 13 months of payment history.
- Fast, free and guaranteed
- Chase will deliver most payments electronically in two days or less. And there is no monthly service fee for the Bill Payment Service. Your online bill payments will be sent on time—Chase will guarantee it. Just schedule a one-time or repeating payment and they guarantee to send the payment on the scheduled date.
- Bill Payment Memo Field
- Add a description to each of your bill payments and make your record keeping even easier. It’s like writing a memo on a handwritten check, but more private since the description will not be sent to your payee.
Secure, clutter-free, real-time access. Switch for an easy, worry-free statement reminder.
|Sign In Securely
With Chase OnlineSM or the Chase Mobile® app, your statements are protected and always right where you need them.
|Access Statements Sooner
Paperless statements are easy to access and help you stay organized, even away from home.
Ready When You Are
Why wait for the mail? You’ll get email alerts when your paperless statements are ready.
Give Paperless A Try: Paperless statements allow you to access your statement virtually anytime, from anywhere with Chase OnlineSM or the Chase Mobile® app. And you always have the option of going back to paper statements if you choose.
How To Go Paperless:
On your Chase Mobile® app:
- Sign in to the Chase Mobile® app.
- Under the main navigation menu, select “My Settings” then “Paperless.”
- Your eligible accounts will be listed to start receiving paperless statement notifications. Accounts toggled on are set to paperless.
- After that, your statements will be paperless, which you can access simply by tapping on “See Statements.” You may update your preferences anytime you’re signed into the Chase Mobile® app by going back into your Paperless settings.
Note: It may take a month or so to stop receiving paper statements in the mail. Download PDF
On your desktop or mobile browser:
- Sign in to chase.com
- Select the “Paperless” button within an account summary or select the “My Profile” icon in the top right corner and select “More settings.” A list of Chase accounts that are eligible for paperless statements will display. Select the accounts that you’d like to switch by checking the corresponding box. Then click “I consent.”
- You’ll see a page with confirmation of your updates and the email address to which your paperless notification will be sent when your statement is available each month.
- After that, your statements will be paperless. Simply sign in and click the “Statements” button in the summary section for the applicable account. You may update your preferences any time you’re signed into Chase.com by repeating the steps above.
Note: It may take a month or so to stop receiving paper statements in the mail.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q: Can I look up paperless statements from previous months? How far back can I access previous statements?
A: Yes, you can securely access up to 7 years of statements online depending on account type. To view, save or print an account statement, select the “Statements” button within the applicable account summary, choose the See/Save icon next to the year and month of the account statement and click the dropdown list option for your desired action.
Q: Will the paperless statements include information for all of my Chase accounts?
A: No, it will only include the information for the account listed on the statement.
Q: How do I go back to receiving mailed statements?
A: You may update your preferences any time by going back into your Paperless settings in your Chase Mobile® app or, when you’re signed into Chase OnlineSM, by selecting the “Paperless” button within an account summary or “More settings” under the “My Profile” icon in the top right corner of your browser.
Chase offers a wide range of Account Alerts that help businesses manage their finances and keep their accounts safe. Immediate updates help you stay current.
Get an extra layer of account protection with Security Alerts. Set dollar limits for different transactions, including ATM withdrawals, debit card activity, money transfers and online bill payments. Chase will contact you when transactions exceed your specified amounts.
Monitor your business account activity and transactions with personalized Daily Alerts. Choose the Alerts you want, set dollar or other activity thresholds and Chase will notify you by the method you select including e-mail or text when your account alerts thresholds are met.
Receive a text if you overdraw your business account or your balance dips below your preset limit. You can immediately send back a text to transfer funds. It’s fast, easy and helps avoid potential fees.
Save time managing your business accounts. Maintain total control.
Access ManagerSM is a convenient Chase OnlineSM for Business feature that helps you to delegate how you manage cash online without giving up control and security. Access Manager can free up large blocks of time for you. With the extra time, you can focus more intently on other aspects of your business. With Access Manager, you can:
- Set up multiple business account users (such as your accountant or bookkeeper) with unique User IDs and Passwords.
- Control what accounts users can see, including statements, check images and deposit images.
- Allow users to pay bills and employees, make certain federal tax payments, transfer funds and wire money.1 You can limit the dollar amount of these transactions.
- Give users the power to approve payment transactions.
- Monitor online activity through our reporting capability.
Transfer money across the country and globe. Domestic and International Wire Transfers
Sending a domestic wire is quick and easy:
- Save details of frequent payees for faster transfers.
- Access up to 13 months of wire transfer history.
- Take advantage of the global transaction capabilities of Chase to send payments in more than 35 different currencies worldwide.
|Online||In A Branch|
|Submit wire requests anytime.||Interact face to face with branch personnel.|
|Send repeat wire transfers to the same recipient.||Send wires domestically, or take advantage of the global transaction capabilities of Chase to send payments in more than 35 currencies worldwide.|
|Send wires domestically or take advantage of the global transaction capabilities of Chase to send payments in more than 35 currencies worldwide||Submit a request as late as 4 PM ET and have it processed the same business day.|
|Submit your request as late as 4 PM ET and have it processed the same business day.||Find A Chase Branch|
|Did you know? With Access ManagerSM, you can delegate users to request and approve wires.|
Chase QuickPay® with ZelleSM:
Give and get money faster. It’s easy, secure, and free. Chase QuickPay is better together with Zelle. Send payment to virtually anyone, anywhere. Or, have someone send your company payment—without cash or checks. This is an ideal method for your business to transfer funds if it has a low volume of payments and collections.
Zelle is a multi-bank person-to-person payment service available to almost anyone with a U.S. bank account. It’s now easier than ever to send and receive money from others, no matter where they bank. If you make payments and collections in high volume, check out our ACH Payments and ACH Collections services.
- Convenient: Pay other businesses or request payments from your customers.
- Simple: Enroll online and use Chase QuickPay from your computer or mobile phone.
- Secure: Protect yourself. You won’t see your recipients’ account information, and they won’t see yours.
Deposit paper checks without visiting a branch.
- Deposit money without ever leaving your office. With Chase QuickDeposit, our remote deposit solution, you just scan your paper checks and send the scanned images electronically to Chase for deposit into your checking account.
- Chase QuickDeposit can help you streamline your deposits and gain access more quickly to your funds. You’ll save time and money while you enjoy Chase QuickDeposit’s 24/7 convenience.
|Save time. Eliminate trips to the bank and skip the deposit slip.|
|Stay safe and secure. Reduce paperwork and store transaction history online.|
|Access your money anytime. Deposit checks anytime and manage business finances on Chase.com.|
|Use a tool designed expressly for businesses. Choose from a range of desktop scanner options to suit your needs.|
|Get the free Chase Mobile® App. Conveniently deposit checks on the go with this new QuickDeposit feature. (Check your mobile carrier’s agreement for any data transfer fees that may apply.)|
|QuickDeposit with the Chase Mobile® app. Simply snap a picture of your check and follow the on-screen instructions.|
|Single Feed Check Scanner. $25 a month. Contract required. Fees may apply.|
|Multi-Feed Check Scanner. $50 a month. Contract required. Fees may apply.|
Chase Business Banking Debit Cards:
The convenient and safe way to pay and access ATMs.
Debit & ATM Cards for Business Owners/Signers
Chase Business Debit Cards:
- Everyday Convenience
- Make deposits and withdrawals at the ATM
- More convenient than cash and checks to make purchases—money is deducted right from your business checking account
- Easy access to debit card activity at chase.com
- Save time every month when you set up recurring payments with your debit card. Learn more about Automatic Bill Payment
- Added Protection
- All Chase debit cards have Zero Liability Protection. You’re not responsible for unauthorized transactions that you promptly report to Chase if you have taken ordinary care of your card and PIN
- Advanced, chip-enabled technology increases security over traditional magstripe cards. Learn more at chase.com/chip
- Set up Security Alerts and Chase will notify you in minutes of any unusual activity on your accounts
To notify Chase about an unauthorized transaction, please call Telephone Banking at 1-800-CHASE38 (1-800-242-7338). Or, visit a Chase branch and complete their Debit Card Statement of Dispute. Chase will credit your account by the end of the next business day as they resolve the unauthorized transaction dispute. Final credit to your account is subject to verification. See and print the complete list of Visa Business Card benefits (PDF) and find out more about the Visa Partner Advantage.
Chase Business ATM Cards:
Convenient and Safe
- Make deposits and withdrawals at the ATM. Advanced chip-enabled technology increases security over traditional magstripe cards
Debit & Deposit Cards for Employees
Chase Business Associate Debit Cards
- For employees who need the convenience of a Debit Card
- Delegate ATM deposits and withdrawals, while maintaining complete financial control
- Let your employees make purchases—quickly, safely and worry-free
- Set daily limits for point-of-sale purchases and ATM withdrawals
- Get secure, itemized lists of employee purchases on your monthly Chase Business checking statement
- Save time by not having to make or approve every purchase yourself
- Signer must provide employee’s legal name, date of birth and residential address
Chase Business Employee Deposit Cards:
For employees who need to make deposits
- Gives employees the ability to make deposits at the ATMs—no need to stand in the line
- Does not allow employees to withdraw, purchase, access financial information, or make any changes to the card or accounts
- Signer must provide employee’s legal name, date of birth and residential address
Chase Business Banking Services
Easy ways to accept and make payments.
Merchant Services: Offer your customers a variety of secure and convenient payment options that make it easy to do business:
- Chase Checkout – Accept payments in store, online, and on the go
- Apple PayTM – using an iPhone® 6 or iPhone® Plus you have the ability to pay in store or in a mobile app with a single touch
- Chip Cards – Reduce fraudulent charges with enhanced encryption and protection features
- Learn more »
Payroll Services: Convenient payroll options for businesses of all sizes. Plus, take advantage of human resource and payroll solutions delivered by ADP®.
- Getting started is easy – self enroll or let the payroll professionals do it for you
- Manage payroll anytime, anywhere with the ADP Mobile payroll App
- Convenient payroll tax filing options – let ADP deposit and file taxes for you – or receive instant reminders when taxes are due, you decide.
- Learn more »
Wire Transfers: Send international wire transfers in U.S. dollars or foreign currency for greater control and payment accuracy. Learn more »
Business Banking Collection Services: Simplify managing your business with services to help increase cash flow.
- Chase QuickDepositSM—Deposit checks anytime, anywhere using a special Chase scanner on your desk or the Chase Mobile® app on your smartphone.
- Economy lockbox with image
- Wholesale lockbox processing
- Cash services—If your business deposits less than $10,000 a day, Business Deposit Express can process your deposit faster and provide convenient over-the-counter or all day deposit access.
- Cash vault services
- Learn more »
Chase QuickDeposit: Deposit checks right from your office or phone. With Chase QuickDepositSM, you just scan both sides of the check, review the image, then send it to us to process. That’s it. If you make your deposit by 11 PM ET, you can access your funds as early as the next business day. Sign up for the service and Chase will supply you with a special scanner for your desk at work. Or, you can download our Chase Mobile® app and use your smartphone’s camera to create the check image. Learn more »
Chase Mobile Banking
Stay in control of your finances even when you’re out of the office. The power of Chase wherever you are. Whether you prefer text banking, your phone’s mobile browser, or one of the award-winning Chase Mobile® apps, you have the freedom to bank virtually anywhere, anytime. And the Chase Mobile® app is free.
Chase Text Banking
Account updates always at your fingertips. Send a text. Get a snapshot of your account. Chase makes it easy for you to check how much money is in your business account. Just send Chase a text to 24273 (that’s “Chase” on your keypad) and we’ll send you a text with your balance and more.
- Check your business savings or checking account balance.
- Review your transaction history.
- Check the payment date and amount of your next credit card bill.
|bal: Get balances for all of your accounts||nick: See a list of account nicknames|
|bal + nickname: Get balances for any one of your nicknamed accounts||help: Get additional service information|
|hist + nickname: See transaction history for any one of your nicknamed accounts||command: See a list of commands|
|due + nickname: Check your nicknamed credit card account payment due date||
stop: Unsubscribe from Chase Mobile via text
About Text Alerts
Account Alerts help you control your finances, keep your business account safe and help avoid overdrafts. Chase will notify you when transactions or ATM withdrawals exceed your limits or when your online User ID, Password or mailing-address changes. And with Chase Instant Action Alerts℠ , Chase will send a text if your business account dips below your preset limit. Then simply reply by text to schedule a transfer. It’s fast, easy, and free.
Chase Fraud Protection Services
Monitor your banking transactions and keep fraudulent activity away from your accounts with Chase Fraud Protection. Instantly receive text, email, push or phone alerts if your account is overdrawn or dips below a level you set with Chase Account Alerts. Also, you will be able to set different types of alerts depending on your preference.
Chase Bank Routing Transit Number
|Region||Routing/Transit Number||Region||Routing/Transit Number|
|Colorado||102001017||New York (Downstate)||021000021|
|Connecticut||021100361||New York (Upstate)||022300173|
Alternatively, you can also find the routing/transit number on your checks:
Personal Account Options
Now that you’ve considered opening a new Chase business checking account or switching to Chase, here are a few personal checking account options that you may find appealing.
Important Information about Chase Total Business Checking
For Chase Total Business Checking, Transaction Fees will not be charged for all electronic deposits, excluding incoming wires, and the first 100 debits and non-electronic deposits each statement cycle. There will be a Transaction Fee of $0.40 for each debit and non-electronic deposit above 100. Electronic deposits are deposits made via ATM, ACH and Chase QuickDeposit. The first $5,000 in cash deposits per month with no fee (standard cash deposit fees apply above $5,000). A $15 ($12 with Paperless Statements) Monthly Service Fee will apply to the account each statement period; however, the Monthly Service Fee will be waived if you maintain a minimum daily balance of $1,500 or more in this account or if you maintain a linked Chase Private Client CheckingSM or Chase Premier Platinum CheckingSM personal checking account. Linking for pricing purposes will not affect your statement and does not link account for overdraft protection. Overdraft protection must be requested by you. Other fees may apply. Fees and product features are subject to change at any time. All accounts are subject to approval.
Minimum daily balance is based on your ledger balance at the end of each day.
Still Have Questions?
Reach someone helpful 24/7. Call 1-800-935-9935!
Definitely consider the Chase Total Business Checking® if you’re looking to open an account for your business! This account is ideal for small and growing businesses and it comes packed with beneficial features! There’s a reason why Chase is at the top! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bonus offer! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals or our list of Chase Bank Promotions!