Ranking as one of the top banks in America, you are making the right choice banking with Chase! Start saving today with the Chase SavingsSM Account – their most popular savings account gives you the features you want. Savings made simple with Chase SavingsSM. This account makes it easy to start saving. You’ll have access to chase.com and our mobile banking tools. Plus, 24-hour customer support is just a phone call away.
The benefits do not stop there. You can score a $150 bonus when you open a Chase SavingsSM account and deposit $10,000 or more in new money within 10 business days, and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days! You can get your coupon for this offer by clicking on the link provided or click “Apply Now” below. This will redirect you to the offer page where you can submit your email to receive your coupon offer if you choose to redeem in-branch OR you can apply online. Note that once you input your email, it won’t be used for other promotions or shared with third parties.
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in what more Chase has to offer, see our list of Chase Coupons!
Where Are Chase Brick & Mortar Locations Available?
Chase is available nationwide – however the physical locations are located in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA, WI, WV.
Chase Savings Account Summary
To earn your Chase Bank $150 Savings Bonus, simply open a new Chase SavingsSM Account in-branch or online. Be sure to enter your email on the offer page to receive a Chase SavingsSM coupon code from chase if you choose to redeem this bonus offer in-branch.
- Account Type: Chase SavingsSM
- Bonus Offer: Chase Bank $150 Savings Bonus
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 07/16/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Up to $500 w/non-Chase credit card.
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $10,000 or more in new money within 10 business days
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: $5; waive-able
- Early Termination Fees: If your savings account is closed within six months after opening, the bonus amount you received for that account will be deducted at closing.
- Promo Code(s): Apply online within minutes or enter email on online promo page to receive coupon offer to bring in-branch.
Chase Savings Account Application Link
Chase SavingsSM: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, visit the link provided or click “Apply Now” below to apply online or submit your email to receive the coupon code. Then visit your nearest branch to open a new account and meet certain requirements.
If you are interested in more Chase Bank Deals, Bonuses, and Promotions, see our compiled list of Chase Bank Deals here.
Chase Savings Account Bonus Requirements
Be sure to enter your email on the offer page to receive a coupon offer to redeem at your local branch OR apply online.
To receive the $150 savings bonus:
- Open a new Chase SavingsSM account, which is subject to approval;
- Deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money into the new savings account within 10 business days of account opening; AND
- Maintain at least a $10,000 balance for 90 days from the date of deposit.
The new money cannot be funds held by Chase or its affiliates. After you have completed all the above savings requirements, Chase will deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days. You can receive only one new checking and one new savings account opening related bonus each calendar year and only one bonus per account. Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
Chase Savings Account Account Features
- Get a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 business days, and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days.
- Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches.
- Link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection.
- Chase QuickPay® with Zelle® – Take the drama out of splitting a check.
- Real-time fraud monitoring – We watch your debit-card to help your money stay your money.
- Apply online in minutes.
- Open your account online now.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees
Chase SavingsSM: Avoid the $5 monthly fee when you do at least one of the following each statement period:
- A balance at the beginning of each day of $300 or more in this account OR
- Have at least one repeating automatic transfer of $25 or more from your personal Chase checking each month (available only through chase.com) OR
- An account owner who is an individual younger than 18 OR
- With a linked Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM, Chase Premier Platinum CheckingSM or Chase Private Client CheckingSM
Savings Withdrawal Limits: $5 savings withdrawal limit fee, which is a Chase Fee, applies to each withdrawal or transfer out of this account over six per monthly statement period. All withdrawals and transfers out of this account count toward this fee, including those made at a branch or at an ATM.
Federal regulations also limit you to six savings account withdrawals or transfers per monthly statement period. However, this limit does not apply to withdrawals or transfers made in person at a branch or at an ATM. If you exceed the federal limits on withdrawals, we will notify you and may convert your savings account to a Chase Total Checking account.
Other miscellaneous fees apply.
See Account Disclosures and Rates for more information. Account subject to approval.
Looking To Open A Checking Account?
|-Get a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit.
-Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches.
-Mobile check deposit – It’s as easy as taking a selfie.
-Chase QuickPay® with Zelle® – Take the drama out of splitting a check.
-Real-time fraud monitoring – We watch your debit-card to help your money stay your money.
-Apply online in minutes.
-Open your account online now.
|-Enjoy $300 as a new Chase checking customer, when you open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit.
-Get $300, more benefits, and earn interest on your new Chase checking account.
-The $25 Monthly Service Fee is waived when you keep an average beginning day balance of $15,000 or more in any combination of this account and linked qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances.
-No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions per statement period.
-Earn interest on your checking account balance.
-Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches.
-Apply online in minutes.
-Open your account online now.
Chase Text Banking
Account updates always at your fingertips. Send a text. Get a snapshot of your account. Chase makes it easy for you to check how much money is in your business account. Just send Chase a text to 24273 (that’s “Chase” on your keypad) and we’ll send you a text with your balance and more.
- Check your business savings or checking account balance.
- Review your transaction history.
- Check the payment date and amount of your next credit card bill.
|bal: Get balances for all of your accounts||nick: See a list of account nicknames|
|bal + nickname: Get balances for any one of your nicknamed accounts||help: Get additional service information|
|hist + nickname: See transaction history for any one of your nicknamed accounts||command: See a list of commands|
|due + nickname: Check your nicknamed credit card account payment due date||
stop: Unsubscribe from Chase Mobile via text
About Text Alerts
Account Alerts help you control your finances, keep your business account safe and help avoid overdrafts. Chase will notify you when transactions or ATM withdrawals exceed your limits or when your online User ID, Password or mailing-address changes. And with Chase Instant Action Alerts℠ , Chase will send a text if your business account dips below your preset limit. Then simply reply by text to schedule a transfer. It’s fast, easy, and free.
Chase Digital Banking
Save time with digital tools that help you bank from virtually anywhere.
|Chase Bank Digital Tools|
|Text Banking: Check balances and transaction history on the go by simply sending a text.||Chase QuickDepositSM: Just point and click to deposit checks from almost anywhere, anytime.|
|Direct Deposit: Most convenient way to automatically deposit your checks each payday.||Chase QuickPay® with Zelle®: Easily send money to another person without cash or checks.|
|Online Bill Pay: Make payments securely at chase.com or with your mobile device.||Paperless Statements: Access up to 7 years of statements online or on your mobile device.|
|Account Alerts: Monitor your finances to help avoid overdrafts and safeguard your account.|
Online Bill Pay:
- Pay Bills Online – Send payments to virtually anyone or any company in the U.S. with Chase OnlineSM Bill Pay.
- Pay bills electronically; no need to buy stamps or write checks.
- Make one-time or recurring payments.
- Track expenses with up to 13 months of payment history.
- Fast, free and guaranteed
- Chase will deliver most payments electronically in two days or less. And there is no monthly service fee for the Bill Payment Service. Your online bill payments will be sent on time—Chase will guarantee it. Just schedule a one-time or repeating payment and they guarantee to send the payment on the scheduled date.
- Bill Payment Memo Field
- Add a description to each of your bill payments and make your record keeping even easier. It’s like writing a memo on a handwritten check, but more private since the description will not be sent to your payee.
Secure, clutter-free, real-time access. Switch for an easy, worry-free statement reminder.
|Sign In Securely
With Chase OnlineSM or the Chase Mobile® app, your statements are protected and always right where you need them.
|Access Statements Sooner
Paperless statements are easy to access and help you stay organized, even away from home.
Ready When You Are
Why wait for the mail? You’ll get email alerts when your paperless statements are ready.
Give Paperless A Try: Paperless statements allow you to access your statement virtually anytime, from anywhere with Chase OnlineSM or the Chase Mobile® app. And you always have the option of going back to paper statements if you choose.
How To Go Paperless:
On your Chase Mobile® app:
- Sign in to the Chase Mobile® app.
- Under the main navigation menu, select “My Settings” then “Paperless.”
- Your eligible accounts will be listed to start receiving paperless statement notifications. Accounts toggled on are set to paperless.
- After that, your statements will be paperless, which you can access simply by tapping on “See Statements.” You may update your preferences anytime you’re signed into the Chase Mobile® app by going back into your Paperless settings.
Note: It may take a month or so to stop receiving paper statements in the mail. Download PDF
On your desktop or mobile browser:
- Sign in to chase.com
- Select the “Paperless” button within an account summary or select the “My Profile” icon in the top right corner and select “More settings.” A list of Chase accounts that are eligible for paperless statements will display. Select the accounts that you’d like to switch by checking the corresponding box. Then click “I consent.”
- You’ll see a page with confirmation of your updates and the email address to which your paperless notification will be sent when your statement is available each month.
- After that, your statements will be paperless. Simply sign in and click the “Statements” button in the summary section for the applicable account. You may update your preferences any time you’re signed into Chase.com by repeating the steps above.
Note: It may take a month or so to stop receiving paper statements in the mail.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q: Can I look up paperless statements from previous months? How far back can I access previous statements?
A: Yes, you can securely access up to 7 years of statements online depending on account type. To view, save or print an account statement, select the “Statements” button within the applicable account summary, choose the See/Save icon next to the year and month of the account statement and click the dropdown list option for your desired action.
Q: Will the paperless statements include information for all of my Chase accounts?
A: No, it will only include the information for the account listed on the statement.
Q: How do I go back to receiving mailed statements?
A: You may update your preferences any time by going back into your Paperless settings in your Chase Mobile® app or, when you’re signed into Chase OnlineSM, by selecting the “Paperless” button within an account summary or “More settings” under the “My Profile” icon in the top right corner of your browser.
Chase offers a wide range of Account Alerts that help businesses manage their finances and keep their accounts safe. Immediate updates help you stay current.
Get an extra layer of account protection with Security Alerts. Set dollar limits for different transactions, including ATM withdrawals, debit card activity, money transfers and online bill payments. Chase will contact you when transactions exceed your specified amounts.
Monitor your business account activity and transactions with personalized Daily Alerts. Choose the Alerts you want, set dollar or other activity thresholds and Chase will notify you by the method you select including e-mail or text when your account alerts thresholds are met.
Receive a text if you overdraw your business account or your balance dips below your preset limit. You can immediately send back a text to transfer funds. It’s fast, easy and helps avoid potential fees.
Save time managing your business accounts. Maintain total control.
Access ManagerSM is a convenient Chase OnlineSM for Business feature that helps you to delegate how you manage cash online without giving up control and security. Access Manager can free up large blocks of time for you. With the extra time, you can focus more intently on other aspects of your business. With Access Manager, you can:
- Set up multiple business account users (such as your accountant or bookkeeper) with unique User IDs and Passwords.
- Control what accounts users can see, including statements, check images and deposit images.
- Allow users to pay bills and employees, make certain federal tax payments, transfer funds and wire money.1 You can limit the dollar amount of these transactions.
- Give users the power to approve payment transactions.
- Monitor online activity through our reporting capability.
Transfer money across the country and globe. Domestic and International Wire Transfers
Sending a domestic wire is quick and easy:
- Save details of frequent payees for faster transfers.
- Access up to 13 months of wire transfer history.
- Take advantage of the global transaction capabilities of Chase to send payments in more than 35 different currencies worldwide.
|Online||In A Branch|
|Submit wire requests anytime.||Interact face to face with branch personnel.|
|Send repeat wire transfers to the same recipient.||Send wires domestically, or take advantage of the global transaction capabilities of Chase to send payments in more than 35 currencies worldwide.|
|Send wires domestically or take advantage of the global transaction capabilities of Chase to send payments in more than 35 currencies worldwide||Submit a request as late as 4 PM ET and have it processed the same business day.|
|Submit your request as late as 4 PM ET and have it processed the same business day.||Find A Chase Branch|
|Did you know? With Access ManagerSM, you can delegate users to request and approve wires.|
Chase QuickPay® with ZelleSM:
Give and get money faster. It’s easy, secure, and free. Chase QuickPay is better together with Zelle. Send payment to virtually anyone, anywhere. Or, have someone send your company payment—without cash or checks. This is an ideal method for your business to transfer funds if it has a low volume of payments and collections.
Zelle is a multi-bank person-to-person payment service available to almost anyone with a U.S. bank account. It’s now easier than ever to send and receive money from others, no matter where they bank. If you make payments and collections in high volume, check out our ACH Payments and ACH Collections services.
- Convenient: Pay other businesses or request payments from your customers.
- Simple: Enroll online and use Chase QuickPay from your computer or mobile phone.
- Secure: Protect yourself. You won’t see your recipients’ account information, and they won’t see yours.
Deposit paper checks without visiting a branch.
- Deposit money without ever leaving your office. With Chase QuickDeposit, our remote deposit solution, you just scan your paper checks and send the scanned images electronically to Chase for deposit into your checking account.
- Chase QuickDeposit can help you streamline your deposits and gain access more quickly to your funds. You’ll save time and money while you enjoy Chase QuickDeposit’s 24/7 convenience.
|Save time. Eliminate trips to the bank and skip the deposit slip.|
|Stay safe and secure. Reduce paperwork and store transaction history online.|
|Access your money anytime. Deposit checks anytime and manage business finances on Chase.com.|
|Use a tool designed expressly for businesses. Choose from a range of desktop scanner options to suit your needs.|
|Get the free Chase Mobile® App. Conveniently deposit checks on the go with this new QuickDeposit feature. (Check your mobile carrier’s agreement for any data transfer fees that may apply.)|
|QuickDeposit with the Chase Mobile® app. Simply snap a picture of your check and follow the on-screen instructions.|
|Single Feed Check Scanner. $25 a month. Contract required. Fees may apply.|
|Multi-Feed Check Scanner. $50 a month. Contract required. Fees may apply.|
Chase Mobile Banking
Stay in control of your finances even when you’re out of the office. The power of Chase wherever you are. Whether you prefer text banking, your phone’s mobile browser, or one of the award-winning Chase Mobile® apps, you have the freedom to bank virtually anywhere, anytime. And the Chase Mobile® app is free.
Chase Fraud Protection Services
Monitor your banking transactions and keep fraudulent activity away from your accounts with Chase Fraud Protection. Instantly receive text, email, push or phone alerts if your account is overdrawn or dips below a level you set with Chase Account Alerts. Also, you will be able to set different types of alerts depending on your preference.
Chase Bank Routing Transit Number
|Region||Routing/Transit Number||Region||Routing/Transit Number|
|Colorado||102001017||New York (Downstate)||021000021|
|Connecticut||021100361||New York (Upstate)||022300173|
Alternatively, you can also find the routing/transit number on your checks:
If you’re looking to open a simple savings account that’s not only reliable, simple to use, and with features that you can benefit from, definitely consider the Chase SavingsSM Account. I personally bank with Chase and have been a satisfied customer ever since I opened my account. Chase Bank is very convenient for me and there is either a branch or ATM within good range from wherever I may be. Definitely make Chase Bank one of your top choices when you’re deciding on switching banks or opening your first account. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!