Looking to open a business checking account? Chase is now offering you a $200 bonus when you open any new Business Checking Account and meet certain requirements. Just simply submit your email to receive the coupon offer! Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Chase Total Business Checking® Bonus!
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in what more Chase has to offer, see our list of Chase Coupons!
Chase Total Business Checking Bonus Account Summary
To earn your Chase $200 Business Checking Bonus, simply submit your email to receive the coupon offer and open a new business checking account in-branch.
- Bonus Offer: Chase $200 Business Checking Bonus
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 07/10/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Yes, up to $500
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $1,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: Yes, see how to avoid monthly fees below.
- Early Termination Fees: Bonus may be debited from your account if you close it within 6 months.
- Promo Code(s): Must enter email on online promo page to receive coupon offer to bring in-branch.
Chase Total Business Checking® : If you are eligible for this bonus offer, visit the link provided and submit your email to receive the coupon offer. Then visit your nearest branch to open a new business checking account and meet certain requirements.
- Enter your e-mail and Chase will e-mail you a $200 bonus coupon offer.
- Open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account
- Deposit $1,000 or more in new money into your new checking account within 10 business days of account opening
- Maintain at least $1,000 balance for 60 days from the date of deposit. The new money cannot be funds held by Chase or its affiliates.
- Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 60 days – debit card purchases, checks paid, Chase QuickDepositSM, ACH (Credits and Debits), wires (Credits and Debits)
- After you have completed all the above checking requirements, Chase will deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days.
Avoid Monthly Fees
Chase Total Business Checking® Account: Avoid the $15 monthly fee:
- When you maintain a daily minimum balance of $1,500 or more or if you maintain a linked Chase Private Client Checking or Chase Premier Platinum Checking personal account. Otherwise only $12 when you enroll in paperless statements.
This Chase Total Business Checking® Bonus is pretty great to obtain especially since it only incurs a soft pull and EASY requirements. Definitely give this bonus and account a shot if you’re browsing around for a great business checking account! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bonus offer! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!