Ranking as one of the top banks in America, you are making the right choice banking with Chase! Opening a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM offers you the potential to earn a Chase $300 Bonus by applying online OR requesting a coupon online and visit in-branch to open your account! With over 5,100 branches nationwide, convenience is on your side! Earn a Chase $300 Checking Bonus today! Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Chase $300 Checking Bonus!
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in what more Chase has to offer, see our list of Chase Coupons!
Chase $300 Checking Bonus Account Summary
To earn your Chase $300 Checking Bonus, simply open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Account in-branch or online. Be sure to enter your email on the offer page to receive a Chase Total Checking® Coupon from chase to redeem this bonus offer in-branch.
- Bonus Offer: Chase $300 Checking Bonus
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 07/16/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Up to $500 with a non-Chase credit card.
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $25
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes (employer payment or government benefit count as DD)
- Monthly Service Fee: $25; see below on how to waive the fee
- Early Termination Fees: Must wait at least 6 months, otherwise $300 bonus will revert back.
- Promo Code(s): Must enter email on online promo page to receive coupon offer to bring in-branch OR apply online.
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, simply request your coupon online then visit your nearest branch to open a new checking account OR apply online and earn your Chase $300 Bonus!
If you are interested in more Chase Bank Deals, Bonuses, and Promotions, see our compiled list of Chase Promotions here.
To obtain the Chase $300 Checking Bonus, simply open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM and deposit $25 or more upon account opening. The next step is to set up direct deposit to your Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM within 60 days of account opening. After completing these requirements, Chase will deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days.
- Enjoy $300 as a new Chase checking customer, when you open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit.
- Get $300, more benefits, and earn interest on your new Chase checking account.
- The $25 Monthly Service Fee is waived when you keep an average beginning day balance of $15,000 or more in any combination of this account and linked qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances.
- No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions per statement period.
- Earn interest on your checking account balance.
- Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches.
- Apply online in minutes.
- Open your account online now.
Avoid Monthly Fees
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM: Avoid the $25 monthly fee when you do at least one of the following each statement period:
- Keep an average daily balance of $15,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings, and other balances. OR
- Have automatic payments to your qualifying linked Chase mortgage from your Chase account. Payments set up through Online Bill Pay do not qualify. Mortgages must be in good standing and be first mortgages with servicing retained by Chase.
This Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM bonus is very easy to obtain. I personally bank with Chase and have been a satisfied customer ever since I opened my account. Chase is very convenient for me and there is either a branch or ATM within good range from wherever I may be. Definitely make Chase Bank one of your top choices when you’re deciding on switching banks or opening your first account. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!