Need a reliable and secure way to see your money grow? Their CDs offer the stability of a fixed-rate annual percentage yield (APY) and NCUA insurance. Plus, you’ll also get interest that compounds daily, no hidden monthly fees or minimum balances to open, easy fund transfers, and a reliable and secure way to see your money grow. Available nationwide, you can earn 2.00% APY CD on your funds when you open up a new Chartway Federal Credit Union 12-Month! Below is all the information and details you need to open your Chartway Federal Credit Union 12-Month Certificate of Deposit Account!
Eligibility: Membership in Chartway Federal Credit Union is open to those who make a $10 donation to the We Promise Foundation or live, work, worship or attend school in an area served by one of the credit union’s branches.
|Best CD Accounts|
11-Month No-Penalty CD Account
12-Month CD Account
24-Month CD Account
|BBVA Compass Bank|
18-Month CD Account
Table of Contents
Chartway Federal Credit Union 12-Month Certificate of Deposit Account Summary
Open up a new Chartway Federal Credit Union 12-Month Certificate of Deposit Account to earn 2.00% APY on your funds! Available nationwide.
- Rate Offer: 2.00% APY on a 12-Month Term
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $50K
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None listed
- Early Withdrawal Fees: Unknown
- Promo Code(s): None
Chartway Federal Credit Union 12-Month: Consider opening a Chartway Federal Credit Union 12-Month Certificate of Deposit Account if you’re looking for a CD with a high competitive rate!
Earn 2.00% APY with a new 12-Month CD Account with Chartway Federal Credit Union today:
- Visit Chartway Federal Credit Union 12-Month online and open a new Chartway Federal Credit Union 12-Month Certificate of Deposit Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number
- Select your term: Select a term of your choice.
- Fund your account: Make the opening deposit.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
Why Choose Chartway Federal Credit Union?
- Rates are higher than traditional share savings account rates.
- Share certificates are a great hands-off way to save while your money earns a rate that’s among the most competitive in the market.
- Use Flex-Term to match your share certificate maturity date to the date when you want to use your funds.
- Avoid early withdrawal penalties and have your money available when you need it. Terms range from 6 to 71 months.
- Open a share certificate as an IRA and take advantage of tax-deferred savings. Unlike some other IRA investments, there are no administrative fees, so all your money stays yours!
Chartway Federal Credit Union Contact Information
Need Assistance? Contact a representative by calling (800) 678-8765
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees involved with this CD Account.
This Chartway Federal Credit Union 12-Month Certificate of Deposit Account offers 2.00% APY Rate on your funds with no hidden monthly fees or minimum balance to open. Their CDs offer the stability of a fixed-rate annual percentage yield (APY) and NCUA insurance. Plus, you’ll also get interest that compounds daily and the ease of fund transfers. Apply today! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with Bank5 Connect in the comment section below. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals and the best CD Rate Offers!
|With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
-Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
-Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Android PayTM during the first 12 months from account opening
-No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
-Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
-0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 14.49%-26.49% variable APR; balance transfer fees apply
-$0 Annual Fee
Select "Learn More" to learn more about the product features, terms, and -conditions