Residents of Texas and Virginia can earn a $150 bonus from BB&T Bank by opening a new checking account with promo code ASRAT in Texas and AULAT in Virginia and meeting certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your BB&T Bank $150 Checking Promotion!
In addition to the current promotion from BB&T, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.
|-Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities.
-Open your new HSBC Advance checking account online by December 28, 2018; and
-Deposit a minimum Qualifying Balance of $10,000 or more in New Money in combined checking, savings, and/or eligible investment accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening; and
-Maintain at least the minimum Qualifying Balance for 90 calendar days from the date you deposited the minimum Qualifying Balance.
-You will automatically receive the $350 Welcome Deposit in your new HSBC Advance checking account approximately eight weeks after completing all qualifying activities. It's that simple.
Table of Contents
BB&T Bank $150 Checking Promotion Summary
To earn your BB&T Bank $150 Checking Promotion, simply open a new checking account and meet specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: BB&T Bank $150 Checking Promotion
- Availability: VA, TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 11/30/2018 (Texas), 12/31/2018 (Virginia)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Up to $250
- Opening Deposit Requirement: Not listed
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Service Fee: Not Listed
- Early Termination Fees: $25 fee if account closed within 180 days of opening
- Promo Code(s): ASTAT (Texas) and AULAT (Virginia)
BB&T Bank $150 Checking Promotion:
Texas: Make sure to use this link and the promotion code ASTAT, and this offer expires 11/30/2018.
Virginia: Use the link and the promotion code AULAT, and this offer expires 12/31/2018.
To earn your $150 bonus, open either a Elite Gold BB&T Checking Account using promo code ASRAT in Texas or AULAT in Virigina. Complete one of the following within 75 days of account opening two direct deposits of $100 or U by BB&T® bill payment service to initiate three online bill payments (minimum payment of $25 each) from the new checking account or enroll in and receive two direct deposits (minimum of $100 each) to the new personal checking account.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- No monthly fees.
If you were targeted for this BB&T Bank $150 Checking Promotion, give it a shot! Definitely an easy bonus to earn. Let us know if you have any info regarding the early account termination fee! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions!
Be sure to take a look at our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Bonus – $200 H5 Promotion
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes: $200, $300, $350, $500
- HSBC Bank $350 Advance Checking Bonus
- Chase Total Checking Account – $200 Cash Bonus
- HSBC Bank $750 Premier Checking Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Account – $300 Cash Bonus
- TD Bank $300 Checking Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review – $100 Bonus Promotion
- TD Bank $150 Checking Bonus
|With the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card:
-One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
-No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
-0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; 14.49%-24.49% variable APR after that
-0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 14.49%-24.49% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
-Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees