Available nationwide, Barclays is offering you a 2.05% APY on your funds for opening a new Barclays Online Savings Account. Below is all the information you need to earn 2.05% APY Rate on your funds when you open an Barclays Online Savings Account.
Table of Contents
Barclays Online Savings Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 2.05% APY on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 2.05% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: None listed
- Opening Deposit Requirement: Not listed
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Service Fee: None listed
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Barclays Online Savings Account: Consider opening an online savings account online to receive an interest rate of 2.05% APY Rate on your funds. Apply today!
- No monthly maintenance fee: Most banks require you to pay a small fee in order to maintain a savings account, or they might waive the fee if you meet the specific requirements of maintaining a minimum balance. Barclay will not charge you no matter what. It is free and will remain free.
- No minimum balance requirement to open: Unlike most banks, Barclay does not require a minimum to open an account.
- Online savings tools: If you need assistance saving money for a particular goal, Barclay offers a “Savings Assistant” To use this tool, you enter your goal, how much it cost, and how much you saved up. It will calculate how much you need to contribute monthly and how long it will take you to reach your goal.
- You can have a total of 25 accounts: if you want a savings account for each one of your goals, you could do that with Barclay. The bank allows you to open and maintain up to 25 total accounts. You can also open a CD account with the bank as well.If you want a savings account for each savings goal, you could do that with Barclays. The bank allows customers to open and maintain any combination of 25 total accounts, which means you can also open a CD account with the bank.
- FDIC Insurance: Money inside your Barclays savings account is safe and insured by the FDIC.
- Barclay’s rates are consistently some of the very highest in the nation, plus you’ll also get these great features:
- Secure, 24/7 online access to your funds
- Online transfers to and from other banks
- Direct deposit to make saving simple and easy
Simply open a new Barclays Online Savings Account and start earning the 2.05% APY Rate!
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Barclays Online Savings Account: No monthly fees
Pretty good savings account rate with just a minimum of $0.01 balance. This account is great especially with no monthly maintenance fees, no minimum balances to open, tools provided to help you save, and much more! If you know of any account similar to this or better, please let us know by commenting below! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals and/or for more bank rates!