If you’re the person that needs to carry a balance and averse to fees, the Barclaycard Ring™ Mastercard® is for you! Enjoy low rates with this card with no annual or foreign transaction fees. In addition, you’ll be a part of an exclusive online community where you can find questions that you may have and provides a place for you to share your ideas as well as credit health education! Below is all the information and details you need on the Barclaycard Ring™ Mastercard®!
Editor’s Note: Looking for the best Barclaycard Credit Card for you? See our list of the Best Barclaycard Credit Card Promotions or see our Best Credit Card Categories to help find the card that best suits you!
Table of Contents
Barclaycard Ring MasterCard – How It Compares
|Barclaycard Ring™ Mastercard®||Citi Simplicity||Chase Slate|
|No annual fee||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Free online access to your FICO® Credit Score||Yes||–||Yes|
|No foreign transaction fees||Yes||–||–|
|No balance transfer fees||Yes||–||–|
|Community where cardmembers vote on features||Yes||–||–|
|Giveback that shares community estimated profits||Yes||–||–|
Barclaycard Ring MasterCard Benefits
- Card Highlights
- A low, variable APR on purchases, balance transfers and cash advances
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fees
- No foreign transaction fees
- Chip technology, so paying for your purchases is more secure at chip-card terminals in the U.S. and abroad
- Free online access to FICO® Credit Score
- Join the Barclaycard Ring Community: Where your voice counts
- Share your opinions & ideas and participate in voting on product changes in Barclaycard Ring’s online community
- Learn more about credit health and get a behind-the-scenes look at your card in our Big Print Blog
- Participate in our Giveback™ program where you can nominate and vote on charity partners
Barclaycard Ring MasterCard – Application Link
Barclaycard Ring™ Mastercard®: If you are interested in this bonus offer, apply today!
Why Should I Apply?
No Annual fee: There is absolutely no annual fee with the Ring Mastercard.
No Foreign Transaction fees: Most travel cards have a 3 percent foreign transaction fee. However, the Ring Mastercard does not charge foreign-transaction fees which can save you tons of money if you are going on international trips.
Complimentary FICO score: You get a Complimentary FICO score which helps lenders determine your credit worthiness, so it’s important for you to monitor it. Scores range between 300 and 850, and any score over 720 is considered excellent.
Give Back Profit Sharing Program: The Ring Mastercard is partially run by its cardholders. As a cardholder, you are eligible to vote on the card’s policies and see how the program is doing financially.
Low Fees and Interest Rates: The Ring Mastercard offers no annual fees, balance transfer fees, and low interest rates make this card very competitive.
Barclaycard US Mobile App – Securely Access Your Account
They put our cardmembers first. When the founders created Barclaycard, they set out with the goal to make it easier for you to reach your financial goals. They view their products as a way for you to succeed. Serving 36 million cardmembers around the world, they make sure to value every single cardmember relationship. That’s how they can keep their promise to never lose sight of where they came from and why they’re here.
How They’re Different:
Put simply, they have their cardmembers in mind for every decision that they make. They pride themselves on doing things differently at Barclaycard. They value trust between their company and their cardmembers over everything. That’s why their products are focused on your needs before all else.
They want their cardmembers to succeed, and have fun doing it. They work with 60+ partners ranging from L.L.Bean to the NFL so you can access unique rewards and benefits. And when you get a Barclaycard credit card, you’re also getting the support of their full team behind you. All of their cardmembers have access to free FICO® Credit Scores, educational literature, and tools to better track and plan spending.
Barclaycard offers FICO® Score access at its own discretion. FICO® Score access is not a permanent feature of your account and may be removed at any time. To view your FICO® Score, your account with them must be open, active (having activity within the past 150 days) and in good standing.
Your Security Is Their Priority:
Protection against fraud and identity theft is a critical component of who you trust with your financial information. Barclaycard takes full precautions against fraud, and they encourage you to visit their security center to learn how to best protect yourself. As far as your personal information is concerned, Barclaycard has your back. View Security Center.
Barclaycard Vision & Values
Barclaycard is a credit card provider, helping people achieve their financial goals for over 50 years. Backed by Barclays PLC, one of the world’s largest and most solid financial services companies, they partner with over 60 top companies to empower our cardmembers with innovative products and a personal level of service.
They’re much more than a credit card company. They care about every community they touch, giving 2% of their annual profits to local communities. They also donate thousands of hours of volunteer time to environmental and citizenship initiatives.
Their Vision: Their goal is to make it easier for people to do business. They’ll continue to create new tools and products that get you to your goals quicker. Barclaycard has always been focused on innovation — it’s why they’re here.
- Respect: Respect is a two-way street. You have to give it to get it. It’s based on trust and an ability to see things from other people’s perspective.
- Integrity: They try to act fairly, whether they’re dealing with cardmembers, partners or each other. They challenge things they believe are wrong and they’re open to being challenged by others.
- Service: They try to surpass our cardmembers’ expectations in every area. They work hard to understand their consumers’ needs, to develop thoughtful, innovative products and to build trust — often over decades of service.
- Excellence: When excellence is expected, everyone benefits. At Barclaycard, high standards are the norm, and they support one another to do their best every time.
- Stewardship: Stewardship means leaving things better than we found them. It means asking, “Can I be proud of what I’ve done?” Because Barclaycard touches so many areas of our cardmembers’ lives, there are many ways to make a difference.
Definitely consider the Barclaycard Ring™ Mastercard® if you’re looking for low rates! If you constantly have a balance, this card is the one to go for to save. On top of the low rates, you can save more since there are no annual fees! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this card in the comment section below! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more best credit card deals or see our list of the Best 0% APR Balance Transfer cards!