For residents of Arizona, California, Colorado, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Mexico, Texas, & Wisconsin, Bank & Trust is offering you a chance to earn a $200 bonus when you sign up for a new checking account and meet specified requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Bank & Trust $200 Checking Bonus!
Editor’s Note: For those living in Illinois, Illinois Bank & Trust is currently offering a $350 Checking Bonus!
|-Enjoy $300 as a new Chase checking customer, when you open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit.
-Get $300, more benefits, and earn interest on your new Chase checking account.
-The $25 Monthly Service Fee is waived when you keep an average beginning day balance of $15,000 or more in any combination of this account and linked qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances.
-No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions per statement period.
-Earn interest on your checking account balance.
-Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches.
-Apply online in minutes. Open your account online now.
-Available in: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA, WI, WV
Table of Contents
Bank & Trust $200 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your Bank & Trust $200 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and meet the specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: $200 Checking Bonus
- Arizona Bank & Trust (AZ) (Bank Locator)
- Citywide Banks (CO) (Bank Locator)
- Dubuque Bank & Trust (IA) (Bank Locator)
- First Community Bank (IA, IL) (Bank Locator)
- Illinois Bank & Trust (IL) (Bank Locator)
- Morrill & Janes Bank and Trust (KS, MO, TX) (Bank Locator)
- New Mexico Bank & Trust (NM) (Bank Locator)
- Premier Valley Bank (CA) (Bank Locator)
- Rocky Mountain Bank (MT) (Bank Locator)
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust (WI) (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 12/31/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Up to $2K
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $25
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: $2.50; see below on how to waive the fee
- Early Termination Fees: If the account is closed by the customer or Bank within 90 calendar days after opening, we will deduct bonuses earned and received at closing and a $25 account closing fee may be assessed.
- Promo Code(s): None
Bank & Trust $200 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today! Below are the participating banks:
- Arizona Bank & Trust $200 Checking Bonus (AZ) – Review
- Citywide Banks $200 Checking Bonus (CO) – Review
- Dubuque Bank & Trust $200 Checking Bonus (IA) – Review
- First Community Bank $200 Checking Bonus (IA, IL) – Review
- Illinois Bank & Trust $350 Checking Bonus (IL) – Review
- Morrill & Janes Bank and Trust $200 Checking Bonus (KS, MO, TX) – Review
- New Mexico Bank & Trust $200 Checking Bonus (NM) – Review
- Premier Valley Bank $200 Checking Bonus (CA) – Review
- Rocky Mountain Bank $200 Checking Bonus (MT) – Review
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust $200 Checking Bonus (WI) – Review
To earn your $200 bonus, simply open a new checking with $25. From there:
- Earn a $30 bonus for enrolling in eStatements within 60 calendar days of account opening and
- Earn a $170 bonus will be given if one (1) direct deposit of $500 or more post to the account within the first 60 calendar days of account opening.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Free Checking with eStatements Account: eStatement enrollment required to avoid $2.50 paper statement fee
- Cash Rewards Checking Account: eStatement enrollment required to avoid $2.50 paper statement fee
If you qualify for this Bank & Trust $200 Checking Bonus, definitely give it a shot! Requirements are very simple for this $200 offer and it is reported to incur a soft pull! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!