Bank of America is offering consumers nationwide a chance to earn a $100 checking bonus with a new checking account and meeting certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Bank of America $100 Checking Deal!
|-Get a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit.
-Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches.
-Mobile check deposit – It’s as easy as taking a selfie.
-Chase QuickPay® with Zelle® – Take the drama out of splitting a check.
-Real-time fraud monitoring – We watch your debit-card to help your money stay your money.
-Apply online in minutes.
-Open your account online now.
Table of Contents
Bank of America $100 Checking Deal Summary
To earn your Bank of America $100 Checking Deal, simply open a new Core or Interest Checking Account and complete certain requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Bank of America $100 Checking Offer
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 05/31/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: None
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $25 or $100
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, two direct deposits of $250 or more within 90 days
- Monthly Service Fee: $12 or $25, see below on how to waive the fees
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Bank of America $100 Checking Deal: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, visit your nearest branch or go online to apply!
If you are interested in more Bank of America Bank Deals, Bonuses, and Promotions, see our compiled list of Bank of America Deals here.
Open a new eligible Bank of America personal checking account and set up and receive two qualifying direct deposits of $250 or more into your new personal checking account within 90 days from account opening.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Core Checking Account: You can avoid the $12 fee by having at least one qualifying $250 direct deposit or more, maintain a $1500 or more daily balance, or when you’re a Bank of America Preferred Rewards client (applies to the first 4 checking accounts and savings accounts). Students under the age of 23 are also eligible for the monthly maintenance fee waived if enrolled in high school or college.
- Interest Checking Account: You can avoid the $25 fee by maintaining a balance of $10,000 or more and/or if you’re a Bank of America Preferred Rewards client (applies to the first 4 checking accounts and savings accounts).
This Bank of America $100 Checking Deal is $50 shy of the previous offer, but nonetheless it’s still easy! Soft pull, easy requirements, and an easy monthly fee waiver! I’ll go ahead and deem this a recommended bonus! This should be an easy $100 in your pocket! If you do not want to go through the hassle of redirecting your paycheck to this account, see our Meeting Direct Deposit Requirements post for ways around it. Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bonus! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!