Amex is offering 30,000 Membership Rewards points after you enroll in their FX International Payments program and send 4 eligible wire payments of at least $500 within 90 days of enrollment. This could be a targeted offer, but there is a public link promoting the offer, so try to earn the bonus anyway. If this offer intrigues you, keep reading to find out more.
FX International Features
- Send/receive international wires and more
- Live exchange rates in over 80+ currencies
- Experienced Customer Support, 24 hours a day, Monday-Friday
- Earn 1 Membership Rewards® point for every $30 you wire internationally, if enrolled (same currency transactions are not eligible and this offer is subject to a limit of 4,000 points per transaction).
FX International Payments Promotion: Click the link to apply now and start earning your bonus!
FX International Features Bonus Details
You can get 30,000 Membership Rewards points after you send 4 eligible wire payments of at least $500 within 90 days of enrollment in the Amex FX International Payments program. Bonus points will post within 12-15 business days after the 90-day period ends. A requirement of this offer is that you need to have legitimate foreign business expenses to enroll, but if you do this looks like a good offer.
How to Earn This Bonus
- Visit the Amex site, the link has been made public
- Click on “Apply Now” link to get started
- Complete the 4 foreign wire transfers within 90 days of enrolling
- Wait for your bonus points to be posted!
Amex Business Platinum cardholders receive a waiver on Amex transaction fees on eligible foreign currency wire transfers and all Amex business card holders receive a waiver for the first six months. Transfers earn 1 Membership Rewards point per $30 sent up to a limit of 4K points per transaction, so it could potentially be a decent deal if you have a business that regularly sends wire transfers in foreign currencies. Consider this deal if you conduct foreign business, otherwise this promotion may not be very useful for you. If you are looking for other business credit cards, then check out our Best Business Credit Cards master list for more details! Make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.