Available nationwide, Alliant Credit Union is offering you a 1.70% APY on your funds for opening a new Alliant Credit Union High-Yield Savings Account. Below is all the information you need to earn 1.70% APY Rate on your funds when you open an Alliant Credit Union High-Yield Savings Account.
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in getting a credit card, look at our full list of the Best Credit Cards!
Table of Contents
Alliant Credit Union High-Yield Savings Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 1.70% APY on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 1.70% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull via Equifax
- Credit Funding: None listed
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $5 (Alliant will pay it for you)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Service Fee: No monthly fees for members electing eStatements
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Alliant Credit Union High-Yield Savings Account: Consider opening a high yield savings account online to receive an interest rate of 1.70% APY Rate on your funds. Apply today!
Alliant Credit Union High-Yield Savings Account
- High dividends- Account holders get paid monthly dividends if they maintain an average daily balance of $100 or more.
- NCUA insured- You can relax, knowing that your account is NCUA insured up to the maximum amount of $250,000.
- Convenience Card- The Convenience Card allows you to make up to $500 in cash withdrawals a day, make deposits of up to $10,000 per day, request balance information, and enjoy surcharge-free transactions at more than 80,000 ATMs.
- No balance limit- There is no limit placed on your balance, so you can earn at a rate of 1.70% APY on as much money as you would like.
- Online Banking- Access your account from the comfort of your home with Alliant’s safe and secured online banking site.
Simply open a new Alliant Credit Union High-Yield Savings Account and start earning the 1.70% APY Rate!
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Alliant Credit Union High-Yield Savings Account: No monthly fee if you elect eStatements
Great account that only incurs a soft pull via Equifax so you know it will not affect your credit history. All it takes is $100 to start earning interest and it's a good way to start investing your money that's just sitting in your checking account with very little to no return. If you know any info regarding the monthly fees, please let us know. If you know of any account similar to this or better, please let us know by commenting below! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals and/or for more bank rates!