For residents of Indiana & Michigan, 1st Source Bank is offering you a chance to earn a $300 gift card bonus when you sign up for a new checking account and meeting specified requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your 1st Source Bank $300 Checking Bonus!
Table of Contents
1st Source Bank $300 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your 1st Source Bank $300 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and meet the specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: 1st Source Bank $300 Checking Bonus
- Availability: IN, MI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 12/31/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Inform us!
- Credit Funding: Unknown. Please inform us!
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $50 (to be eligible for the bonus)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee:
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): Yes, fill out form on promo site
Eligibility: This offer is valid to anyone in Michigan and Indiana and they have branches in Northern Indiana and Southwest Michigan – specifically in the following counties:
- Indiana: St. Joseph, Elkhart, LaPorte, Porter, Marshall, Starke, Pulaski, Kosciusko, Fulton, Allen, Whitley, Huntington, Wells, and Tippecanoe.
- Michigan: Berrien, Cass, Kalamazoo
For residents who live outside of above area and wish to open an account. You will need to drive to the nearest branch in order to complete the account opening process.
1st Source Bank $300 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today!
Fill out the form from 1st Source Bank offer page above then present the offer code when opening either a 1st Source Easy Banking Club or Cubs 1st Club Checking account by December 31, 2018
Open a new qualifying checking account with a minimum opening balance of $50 AND an ACH direct deposit of at least $250, each within 65 days of the account opening.
The gift card will be mailed to the client at the address of record within 60 days of all requirements being met.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- EBC (Easy Banking Club) Checking Account: no monthly fees with direct deposit
- Cubs 1st Club Account:: No monthly fee with direct deposit
- 1st Checking Account: Avoid the $6 monthly fee by mo monthly fee by maintaining an average daily balance of $500
- Portfolio Checking Account: No monthly fee with $25,000 combined balances in Checking / Savings / CDs
Pretty generous and lucrative bonus for such a simple requirement! If this were to incur a soft pull, I would highly recommend this to those who are eligible. Please let us know if you find out the credit inquiry, credit card funding, or early account termination fee info. Do you have any bank bonuses, deals, or promotions that you know of that you recommend? If so, please comment below with the offer so our readers can also benefit! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!